Experienced in operating and managing a number of global campuses, Raffles Campus has the expertise and experience to provide Excelsior International School with a campus environment which facilitates cross-cultural experiential learning, and supports the philosophies of cultural respect and intercultural awareness and understanding.
While there is a strong emphasis on academic excellence, Excelsior International School places high priorities in providing a holistic education, and educating the whole person for a life of active, responsible global citizenship, essential for the 21st century.
Some key unique features of Excelsior International School's offering include:
- Broad and balanced range of knowledge domains, such as languages, humanities, sciences and technology, mathematics and the arts.
- Curriculum is infused with elements of the Singapore curriculum; one of the world's best performing school systems, which has proven track record to consistently produce students who achieve outstanding accomplishments in the areas of Mathematics and Science.
- Strong emphasis on language acquisition and development
- Provide a conducive environment to develop physical robustness, enhance creative and expressive capacities, as well as shape the students' personal, cultural and social identity.
- Engagement in community services where students develop strong sense of civic responsibility, so that they can take an active role in bettering the lives of others around them.
- Encourage individual, as well as collaborative learning.
- Contextualisation in curricular and pedagogical approaches to cater for local and international educational framework and interest.
- Highly qualified and experienced teachers who continue to build up their capabilities as teaching professionals through regular professional development opportunities.
- Integration of ICT (Information & Communication Technologies) with curriculum so as to enhance learning, and equip students to acquire the critical competencies to succeed in a knowledge economy.
- Emphasis on Character Development & Education.
- Value parents' involvement in and support for school programmes.