We aim to:
- Achieve academic excellence through a challenging instructional programme, using a holistic approach, so as to educate students to become independent, enquiring and enthusiastic learners.
- Address the intellectual, emotional, social, creative, linguistic, cultural, moral, aesthetic and physical needs of each student.
- Develop in students an awareness of global issues, encourage discussions and provide opportunities for them to exercise their own problem-solving skills.
- Provide co-curricular and extra-curricular programmes that develop the students' leadership qualities, aesthetic appreciation and physical capabilities.
- Build a team of professional teaching staff who engage in active professional training and development and keep abreast of current educational philosophies and teaching pedagogies.
- Take a strong stand against discrimination and respect human rights of individuals.