Reduce, Reuse and Recycle
Excelsior International School endeavours to conduct our activities and operations to reflect best environmental practices, in order to control and reduce our direct impact on the environment.
We are committed to:
- Ensure that the School is equipped with visible and convenient recycling centres, which are accessible by the students and the wider school community.
- Organise regular recycling and environmental workshops and events to create awareness, and stimulate the interest of all members of the school community in the importance of sound environmental and recycling practices and to encourage their participation.
- Progressively reduce energy and water consumption and wastage.
- Reduce the amount of non-recycled or non-reused waste produced by the school community, thereby reducing the negative environmental impact of our School.
- Purchase office paper, stationery and other products that are recycled, environmentally friendly, and recyclable, where possible.
- Be creative in exploring opportunities to reduce, reuse and recycle school waste in all facets of the school operations and administration.